Any non-painful way to save the entire mixer setup yet?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
steevm
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 am

x

Any non-painful way to save the entire mixer setup yet?

I've done a search, and found multiple threads asking about this, but couldn't find any info on whether it's possible yet. Makes me assume it isn't.

I have a project with various iterations. I would like to save the mixer setup from one of the later iterations - i.e. all the FX chains and routing and import it into an earlier version of the project. The reason I want to do this is that the later versions of the project are using stems, as my old PC couldn't handle all the FX without rendering to wav first. However, I've since decided that there are some issues with the patterns that I'd like to fix. My new PC would have no problem with all the FX without wav files.

I don't want to have to manually save the state for each mixer track; that will take me forever to import/export. I'd like to just export the entire mixer and import it in one go. Is there any way to do this? Or any other easy way for me to merge all the patterns from one project and the mixer setup from another project? I can't think of anything that wouldn't be painful one way or the other.

steevm
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:50 am

x

Re: Any non-painful way to save the entire mixer setup yet?

Hmm but the import is still all manual right?
Last edited by steevm on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

RoadCrewWorker
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm

x

Jason Greene wrote: Subtlety is evidently not y...
Last edited by RoadCrewWorker on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RoadCrewWorker
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:29 pm

x

RoadCrewWorker wrote: I wrote my own program th...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”