Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JClosed
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 pm

x

Omnisphere 2 Multi-out and modwheel

I have made a setup in FL Studio for Omnisphere 2, using the MIDI-out plugins. I made eight MIDI-out plugins that coupled MIDI inputs 1-8 to Omnisphere 2 outputs A - H. This setup is described in several places on this forum (and there are also several YouTube tutorials), so I think I do not have to go in detail for that. It's a fairly standard setup for all multi-output synths.

It works perfectly, except one (in my opinion very important) thing. When playing trough that modified MIDI-Out plugin you can indeed play every patch (1-8) seperate, but the Modwheel of my keyboard does not work at all. It only works if you use the base plugin (the unused Omnisphere 2 plugin) itself, but with none of the MIDI-Out plugins.

I have searched this forum to find a solution to this problem, but did not found any hint to this problem. Maybe I have overlooked it however.

My question is this: Is this a omission in the MIDI-Out plugin itself? Are I overlooking some setting? I am a bit lost here.

Cybertrech
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 pm

x

Re: Omnisphere 2 Multi-out and modwheel

With MIDI Out channel, you can set de CC number...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RoadCrewWorker
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:35 pm

x

Cybertrech pretty much beat me while i was test...

Cybertrech
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:42 pm

x

RoadCrewWorker completed well! ...2 methods! T...

JClosed
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 pm

x

Thanks a lot! After some testing out, I notice...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”