Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
donkeytugger
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:19 am

x

Some more free stuff - directwave guitar patches -updated - new stuff - 16/11

EDIT - 16/11/17 - Added a 'telecaster' bridge one - sustain and mutes. As previously, some shite demonstration in a new post below.

I always like to do basic sampling of my guitars so I can use the midi guitar when writing, then replace them with the real thing later (although a lot of the time I'm lazy and leave the sampled stuff in...)

Getting a bit better at programming this stuff, and the updated directwave export makes it easy to create round robin patches from the kontakt stuff I've done with all the fancy scripts etc, and the DW modulation matrix is great for injecting a bit of dynamism - note velocity to attack and filter cutoff etc. I've recently bought a line 6 variax modelling guitar (verry nice) so am currently doing a bit of sampling of that. Naturally, I've not gone for the 'Les Paul' or 'Strat' first - always the 12 string first, then a couple of the 'acoustics' (which aren't half bad at all on the variax - disconcerting when you're playing what is really a souped up Yamaha Pacifica). I think I will do the 'Les Paul' next though, after some palm mutes for the electric 12 string. Banjo at some point.

Anyway, may be useful to you, who knows. Short little crappy demo (Roger McGuinn of The Byrds never tried to play this on a plastic guitar..) below with the dry sounds with no eq/compression/reverb etc as well afterwards. I've saved the files in 'monolithic' format to make it easy.
mrdonkeyman.mp3
variaxelec12.zip
variaxacc6.zip
variaxacc12.zip
- I think I'll do another version of this with the 'mic position' on the guitar set nearer. Be nice to have a more direct one.
variaxlesterbridgedw.zip
j200acc.zip

variaxlesterneck.zip
variaxsitar.zip
variaxtelebridge.zip
- new 16/11
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by donkeytugger on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

donkeytugger
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:36 pm

x

Re: Some more free stuff - directwave guitar patches

Afore I go back to work tomorrow time for one m...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkeytugger
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:16 pm

x

Re: Some more free stuff - directwave guitar patches

...and another...File in the first post again. ...

donkeytugger
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

x

Re: Some more free stuff - directwave guitar patches -updated 10/11

steevm wrote:HeathW wrote:a flying v ukulele? ...

donkeytugger
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:14 pm

x

A couple of new sampled things up top. Firstly...

donkeytugger
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:49 pm

x

steevm wrote: Sad admission: I cannot actually...

donkeytugger
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:11 pm

x

Re: Some more free stuff - directwave guitar patches -updated - new stuff - 13/11

Glad to see some people might find these useful...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”