Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Joshmac
Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 am

x

Keyboard plying through master channel/sample rate

I have an M-Audio Venom synth (with its own M-audio asio sound card ) and on the channel output, I have the first channel armed for recording with the input set to the venom option (the only one given) and the output to the venom (the only choice as well) but on the master channel, the only output choice given is the venom keyboard stereo option, and the sounds on the step sequence always play with it, when none is selected the only sound that comes is from the keyboard and all sounds within fl studio cease. I've had this problem since I've purchased FL studio producer edition.

In trying to fix this, I changed the In option on the master channel to Venom, and now whenever I try to change the soundcard back to the M-audio ASIO option, it says the sample rate is not supported (44,100, which it says right there so I'm not sure what's happening) an. So essentially 1. I open FL Studio 2. I pull up the mixers, M-Audio ASIO USB is selected for the soundcard 3. I try to change the in option to Venom Stereo (the only option given aside from the mono input) and a message pops up saying one of the USB drives does not support the sample rate, and to check the control panel (in which the sample rate is at 44,100, the required number)

I'm new to this as you can tell, so any help would be appreciated, or at least an attempted explanation of what might be going on. Thanks!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”