1. Dmitry Khramtsov
Thanks to everyone who participated.
--- Original Competition Post ---
Welcome to Red Light District's 'Come on Up' remix contest page. Here you can download the competition FL Studio remix pack and check the competition conditions.
THIS is the thread where you need to leave your entry, make sure to check the RULES & CONDITIONS below the video.
Permanent competition page here.
RULES & CONDITIONS
To qualify for the 1st prizes you MUST be:
- Prizes: All winners will be chosen by Red Light District & nominated sponsors. Winners will be asked to submit the FL Studio remix .zip project for verification that the remix was made with FL Studio and or mixer track stems for mastering.
- Local Taxes - Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
- All entries - Must be submitted to this thread as at least 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this.
- Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to a maximum of TWO entries. You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes.
- Production requirements - You must use FL Studio in the production of the remix. You may use any Image-Line or 3rd party plugins/samples. NOTE: where 3rd party samples are used they must be copyright cleared for music production.
- Competition closes -
September 30, 2013Friday October 4, 2013. Judging will take place over the following two weeks and winners chosen by the band & Image-Line.
- Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software permission to use your entry in our marketing. This may include videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.
Download the remix pack here. This is a FL Studio 11 project although you can unzip the contents and use the wav files in any version of FL Studio...