EDIT: MiniSynth is now included free with FL Studio 11.1.
We are pleased to announce MiniSynth for FL Studio is now available for beta testing. MiniSynth is a fully featured synthesizer with a low processor overhead and great sound. There are 6 tabs covering the synthesizer controls making it perfect when working with a touch interface (for which it was designed) or for the new user learning how to program synthesizers. MiniSynth is also included with FL Studio Mobile and will be used when converting FL Studio Mobile projects to FL Studio format (FL Studio 11.0.5 not yet released). Even if you don't use FL Studio Mobile, you will find MiniSynth a great addition to your library.
Get the FL Studio project used in the video above here
1. Download the plugin: MiniSynthPlugin.zip (Beta 2 - Updated 20-Jan-2014)
2. Extract the contents of the MiniSynthPlugin.zip to your hard drive. It will create folder 'Plugins'.
3. Move this folder into your FL Studio 11.0.4 install C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 11 (allow it to overwrite existing data). To access, right-click the FL Studio desktop icon, select 'Properties > Open file location'. Once completed you should have C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 11\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\MiniSynth with the MiniSynth files inside.
4. Download the presets: MiniSynth.zip & more presets here
5. Extract the MiniSynth.zip presets to your hard drive. It will create a folder 'MiniSynth'
6. Move this folder into your 'Shared' Image-Line folder under: C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Image-Line\Data\ or C:\Documents and Settings\YOU\My Documents\Image-Line\Data) or wherever you have IL shared data.
If you are not sure your shared data location shows in the IL Download Manager options.
7. Use the Channels menu > Add one > More. Click Refresh at the bottom and choose Fast scan. Check that MiniSynth is in the plugins list, if so click the box to its left.
If you want it in the Plugin database, go to the folder from the Browser you want to place it in, load an instance from the Channels menu, from its Plugin Wrapper options choose Add to plugin database.