alpha 5b - 9th July 2014
Please find VST plugins ported to OS X:
Harmor, Gross Beat, Maximus, Sytrus
These plugins should work in any 32bit VST host program that runs in OS X. They may run in a 64bit host if it is capable of loading 32bit plugins, but this has not been tested.
We'd also be interested to hear experiences using these plugins in AU hosts using the AU version of Minihost Modular as a bridge.
Note: this is an Alpha release. A lot of things don't work as they should. There are issues with the Preset Managers, and these will all be sorted in later releases. Please let us know what doesn't work as expected below.
- fix for multi-monitor bug
- General: FL-style menus instead of slow OS X menus
- General: UI-responsiveness improved (previously it could be hard to click on checkboxes etc.)
- Harmor/Sytrus: Fixed preset compatibility issues (3rd party presets)
- Harmor: Visual feedback panel can be now shown
- Harmor: About panel can be now shown
- Harmor: Swooshy sound (demo mode) now removed
- Harmor: Horizontal slider in IMG gui was missing
- Harmor: "Open Image" works
- Harmor/Sytrus: Preset names displayed in tree structure for easier navigation
- New: Harmor
- Improved stability when using several instances of the plugins
- "Create sequence" menu item now works
- Gross Beat: fixed problem with label text sometimes disappearing
- UI-code optimized to use less CPU
- Preset menus open much faster
- Sytrus: Analyze/Export waveform now works
- Sytrus: XY modulation works