LollieVox Sings for You ... Competition/Giveaway

for all your functional and musical questions
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Scott
Site Admin
May 19, 2014 (2:04)
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Image-Line Software. To celebrate LollieVox (Laurie Webb) will sing for you. She will be creating a 'crowd sourced' vocal pack and we will be giving everyone who makes a valid entry to the competition, a free copy of the vocal pack by download!

LollieVox's voice is familiar to millions of FL Studio producers. Her vocals are included in the Browser > Packs > Vocals category, appear in the Browser > Projects > Cool stuff > Legacy > Aren't you clever demo song and from the Laurie Webb Sample Library.

Now, you have the chance for LollieVox to sing your vocal lines and melody. All you have to do is submit a vocal and melody to this thread, in the format explained below.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Use the example project - Create a melody line to go with your vocal. You must use Fruity Keys piano AND notes in the range C4 to G#6 (as indicated by the pink notes).

2. Maximum length - The vocal can be up to a maximum of 60 characters including spaces. If this was a vocal phrase it's sixty characters max to here.

3. Submission format - Type your lyrics as the project name, ie Laurie Webb sings for you.flp and upload to this thread PLUS render it as an MP3 file and also upload that along with the project. See the Example Submission below.

4. Vocal selection - Laurie and the Image-Line team will choose a CD's worth of vocals to sing for you.

5. Delivery - All valid entrants will receive a free copy of the vocal pack by download.

CONDITIONS OF ENTRY

1. Copyright - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software a world wide, royalty-free, non-revocable right to use your entry (including melody and lyrics) for any commercial and non-commercial purpose.

2. Number of entries - You are allowed a maximum of 3 entries.

3. Winners - will be selected in two to three weeks depending on the number of entries.

4. Submissions close - June 11 EU time

Image-Line.
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Scott
Site Admin
May 20, 2014 (1:42)
EXAMPLE SUBMISSIONLyrics: Laurie webb sings for...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clint

May 20, 2014 (3:42)
Do you have to use FL Keys and can it be in any...

Scott
Site Admin
May 20, 2014 (3:50)
clint wrote:Do you have to use FL Keys and can ...

Mono

May 20, 2014 (4:13)
Lyrics: Can You Feel ItProduction Notes:Can (D#...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic

May 20, 2014 (4:13)
Lyrics:FL Studio is the greatest DAW.Production...

Mono

May 20, 2014 (4:21)
Lyrics: I got that LuxuryProduction Notes:I (F5...

abreksa

May 20, 2014 (5:30)
Lyrics: Let them all fall down.Production Notes...

clint

May 20, 2014 (6:25)
Lyrics:Follow me and I will follow you. Come wi...

clint

May 20, 2014 (7:41)
Lyrics:Will You Be My LoveProduction notes:Will...

clint

May 20, 2014 (7:52)
clint wrote:Lyrics:Follow me and I will follow ...

Byngsies

May 20, 2014 (8:03)
Lyrics:Fly with me into the distant sun you and...

AXE

May 20, 2014 (8:07)
Lyrics: I will hold your hand through the storm...

AXE

May 20, 2014 (8:40)
Here's a second one.Lyrics: I want to fly into ...

AXE

May 20, 2014 (8:43)
clint wrote:clint wrote:Lyrics:Follow me and I ...

Byngsies

May 20, 2014 (8:54)
Lyrics:Feelin' so electric Feelin' so aliveProd...

clint

May 20, 2014 (9:11)
Hey, AXE!Haha, yeah a little bit now that you m...

Yogore

May 20, 2014 (9:47)
Hey IL Team,very cool idea! One question though...

AXE

May 20, 2014 (10:16)
clint wrote:Hey, AXE!Haha, yeah a little bit no...

Yogore

May 20, 2014 (11:29)
Lyrics:What a beautiful voice that sings our fu...
Last edited by Yogore on Wed May 21, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daeron

May 20, 2014 (11:49)
Lyrics:Just let me go there with youProduction ...

CombatPlayer

May 20, 2014 (13:56)
Nowhere in sight, nowhere to be seen.No(E5) Whe...

Lach Rae Dawn

May 20, 2014 (13:59)
Please let this still be active tonight after I...

Lach Rae Dawn

May 20, 2014 (14:15)
Lyrics:Don't give me no shitProduction notes:Do...
Last edited by Lach Rae Dawn on Mon May 26, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robb Allen

May 20, 2014 (16:56)
Lyrics: Place your bets, she's taking her chanc...

vanmorrison

May 20, 2014 (17:12)
lyrics:Come sing with me with all the joy that ...

tezla

May 20, 2014 (17:48)
Lyrics: I Know You Will Light the WayProduction...

Cakanir

May 20, 2014 (19:32)
Lyrics:We will findthroughout our livesthat we ...

Praetor22

May 20, 2014 (19:41)
lyrics:Trying to pretendProduction notes:Try [E...

Cakanir

May 20, 2014 (19:48)
Lyrics:I'm staring at the starsProduction notes...

Cakanir

May 20, 2014 (20:03)
Lyrics:Wake up to the soundof waves crashing 'r...

Mesonyx

May 20, 2014 (21:36)
Lyrics:I never thought that I would lose myself...

Mesonyx

May 20, 2014 (21:59)
Second entryLyrics:In this fight (or life?) we'...

ZoneBeatz

May 20, 2014 (22:35)
Lyrics: Here comes Mr Bills DodgeProduction not...

Nibiko

May 20, 2014 (23:07)
I remember Laurie Webb's vocals ^^ It's nostalg...
Last edited by Nibiko on Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightrox

May 20, 2014 (23:15)
Lyric: I want to see you breathing out, that fi...

Dr0p-0

May 21, 2014 (0:16)
Lyrics:Traveling forever, Never stopping neverP...

Scott
Site Admin
May 21, 2014 (0:47)
Just a note, all the harmony embellishments are...

Top-Cat

May 21, 2014 (1:40)
Lyrics:How was I to know, I never knew you.Prod...

Atmelcool

May 21, 2014 (1:46)
can you? or not?

Nibiko

May 21, 2014 (1:52)
Scott wrote:Just a note, all the harmony embell...

alarmguydan

May 21, 2014 (2:12)
Lyrics: The Reality is that I can't stand witho...

amazingnerd

May 21, 2014 (2:30)
Lyrics:I will be here for you always I will sta...

Byngsies

May 21, 2014 (2:37)
clint wrote:clint wrote:Lyrics:Follow me and I ...

Alto-Nexon

May 21, 2014 (3:03)
Lyrics:I am your on-ly cal-ling!Production Note...

Omegeist

May 21, 2014 (3:26)
Lyrics: Your just gonna dieProduction Notes:You...

ProfessorKarl

May 21, 2014 (5:00)
Lyrics: BlahProduction Notes:Blah Blah Blah Bla...

Lach Rae Dawn

May 21, 2014 (5:33)
second entry............Lyrics:We will discover...
Last edited by Lach Rae Dawn on Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clint

May 21, 2014 (5:59)
Byngsies wrote:clint wrote:clint wrote:Lyrics:F...

Producer Kid

May 21, 2014 (6:05)
Lyrics:I am lost without you here with meProduc...

Next

Click here for (Advanced Forum Search)