Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Thunderpunch
Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:38 pm

x

Thunderpunch Sample Pack

Hey guys, for one of the modules on my course two years ago we had to choose a few skills to develop and then set a couple of small projects to meet those goals. One of the skills I choose was sound design and manipulation, and to meet it, I put together a small sample pack. I found it lying around in an old folder a few days ago, and thought that if I wasn't getting any use out of it, somebody else might as well check it out and use it for something if they want to, so here you go :P

The sounds in it are very much geared towards electronic music, though there's no real specific genre, but you might find a sound that interests you. It's all from two years ago, with the exception of the folder 'Experimental', which I've added today with a few little more interesting tidbits that I'm not going to be using or I just made for no real reason. There may be an issue with looping one of the pad loops as well from listening to it, but I no longer have the original project that contained it so maybe you could chop it yourself or something. The rest is fine and pretty varied, afaik; there's a few sounds that might appeal to people who really like to twist and tweak samples too :)

Contains:

15 bass loops
15 bass oneshots
27 drum loops (including some variations)
14 experimental samples including oneshots, drum loops and sound loops
2 FX loops/sounds/whatever you wanna use them for
9 pad loops
5 risers
10 strings loops
17 synth loops
10 synth oneshots

I might make an experimental sample pack at some point this summer, but this'll do for now, hope you get some sort of use from it :)

Attachments:
Thunderpunch Samplepack 1.zip

Its Clipping
Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 pm

x

Re: Thunderpunch Sample Pack

Thanks a lot man, d/ling now, I'm interested to...

Thunderpunch
Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm

x

Its Clipping wrote:Thanks a lot man, d/ling now...

Thunderpunch
Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:51 pm

x

Perfect Human wrote:Loops in Looptalk? Pah.

Thunderpunch
Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 am

x

mvchamp wrote:Thanks for the sample pack. You...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”