Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dr. G
Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:30 am

x

Relative Control Support

My DJ rig consists of DeckaDance running as a VST within FL Studio. I've been DJ'ing with my keyboard and other production-oriented MIDI controllers for some time now, and am very ready to step up to a true DJ controller. I was just at the music store checking these out, and it seems that the jog wheels on these controllers function as MIDI CC's sending relative control messages, but to my knowledge, FL Studio only supports absolute controls. I can't map my jogwheels, which is my main reason for wanting a real DJ controller.

I see no reason why FL shouldn't be able to handle MIDI CC's sending relative control messages. DeckaDance standalone will support any jogwheels just fine, but I can't use the standalone in my particular setup. If it's not already, this really needs to be incorporated. Or at least FL should be able to directly forward incoming relative messages to a plugin, if the plugin supports them. Especially when the plugin is also Image Line software.

Is there something I can do to set up FL to receive and support relative controls? If not, I hope this can be incorporated into FL Studio 12, or another upcoming release.

Thanks,

-Garrett

gol
Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 am

x

Re: Relative Control Support

I see no reason why FL shouldn't be able to han...

Dr. G
Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:18 am

x

I didnt realize it was so complicated or diffic...

Dr. G
Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:39 pm

x

Would it be possible to, in the Like to Control...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”