Looking for the communities opinion on specialized Vst.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jlmeds
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:14 pm

x

Looking for the communities opinion on specialized Vst.

I have recently been asked to take part in a group project. My job would be to create sound effects. As an example the sound of a space shuttle hatch opening and closing. My problem is my present line up of Vst's is just not cutting it. There great for making songs but I'm not having much luck reproducing some of the needed sounds. I need a Vst that specializes in sound effects and the general concept of creating sound effects from scratch. I know I could just use sound effect packs but the people I'm working with want very original sounds. So my question is can anybody recommend any Vst's that would be more suited for making short sound effects as opposed to songs and scores. Perhaps you know of one that didn't work out for your project but was great for effects. One last example so you know whats expected of me. I need to create the sound of a older sounding spaceship engine starting up and then blasting off. This will take multiple sounds to create and that's the Vst I just can't find or own. I really hope I made sense here as I'm running out of time. Thanks in advance for any help.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”