Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Karma Drak-pa
Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:10 pm

x

New website: My Old FL Studio

Hello everyone!

I am pretty sure that a lot of you are always excited when it comes to test an old version of FL Studio, or maybe some of you prefer to downgrade FL Studio for some reason, but sometimes it is a real struggle to find the installers of previous versions. This is why I am now opening this new website, which aims at collecting and distributing as much as possible FL Studio / FL Studio installers, in order to easily find them if you need them. Instructions as regard the installation are as well given on this website.
Be aware that there are not yet all the installers available, however, every major version has at least one installer (that means you can have FL Studio (1) up to FL Studio 11). If you have installers that have not yet any download link or that isn’t mentioned yet in the “Pending upload” page, you are more than welcome to help extending this website’s collection.

Enough talking now, here is the link to the website: http://my-old-fl-studio.weebly.com/

The related Facebook page is currently being created (on this page, I will keep everyone aware of new uploads on the website and other announcements).

Enjoy you travel to the past!

Teksonik
Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:34 am

x

Re: New website: My Old FL Studio

Karma Drak-pa wrote: or maybe some of you prefe...

Toxic Tom
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 pm

x

Re: New website: My Old FL Studio

Teksonik wrote:Karma Drak-pa wrote: or maybe so...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”