Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jayrmac
Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:41 am

x

Loading Waves Plugins

Anyone else have this problem using Waves plugins within FL Studio? My audio PC is offline, so I downloaded the latest installer from Waves (Waves Complete), transferred it to my offline PC, and deleted the previous version, so that I could install one of their new plugins which is not included in the older installer. I opened an instance of FL Studio, did a re-scan, opened the new WavesShell 9.3, and could open any of my previous Waves plugins plus the new one. The problem is this: when I open one of my existing projects I get the message 'WavesShell 9.2 couldn't be found'. FL Studio doesn't know to look 'inside' WS 9.3 to find my old plugins. I've tried everything, including re-naming WavesShell 9.3 'WavesShell 9.2' - didn't work.

I also use Mixbus, and Mixbus doesn't have this problem. When I want to install a Waves plugin within Mixbus, I'm presented with a list of my individual Waves plugins - Ultramaximizer, Trueverb, etc. After a re-scan, Mixbus knows these are now within WS 9.3. But when I want to install a Waves plugin within FL Studio, I'm not presented with a list of my individual plugins - I'm presented with WS 9.3. I have to first install this in a mixer slot, and then I can select which individual Waves plugin I want to use. FL Studio sees WS 9.2 and WS 9.3 as separate plugins, rather than as hosts ('shells') for my Waves plugins.

Any help would be much appreciated. A search in the IL Knowledge Base turned up 'How to use Waves plugins in FL Studio', but this didn't help.

bhapmusic
Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:02 am

x

Re: Loading Waves Plugins

I had this issue recently. Whatever the old ver...

jayrmac
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:30 am

x

I had this issue recently. Whatever the old ver...

Dustbrigade
Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:12 pm

x

I am using some waves stuff and I have not got ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”