Way to add custom "sections" to list of plugins?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sdh
Fri May 29, 2015 6:09 pm

x

Way to add custom "sections" to list of plugins?

Hi All,

You know the list of plugins that comes up when you go to add a channel? I don't know what it's called, it's not the plugin database or picker, but the one that pops up when adding a channel or when you click "replace" on an existing instrument. It's the same type thing as when you go to add an effect but that one just shows effects.

Is there a way to add section names to them (like it has Controller, Drum, Midi, Misc, Patcher, etc and the fx has Amp, Controller, Delay, etc) and I want to add some of my own sections like in the instruments it would help if I could add one named "Orchestral" another maybe "Lead" or "Pad" or a number of others. I see how to get instruments into the existing sections but for me it would be much easier to name my own and not either have something in where it doesn't quite fit the name or the section or it's just in the unsorted, because with the amount of instruments and fx I have I'll never be able to use everything to it's potential unless I can custom organize.

So if someone has a way to do that please let me know.

Thanks!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”