Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ayjent
Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 pm

x

Re: FL STUDIO 12.x/13: Your ideas, wishlist, suggestions, etc.

DCWH wrote:Better audio editing

Stretch,reverse and pitch an audio clip without having to make unique everytime.
I know we can do that in newtone, but it's monophonic, cannot reverse and cannot change the order of slices.

Basic Start point and loop function in sampler.
I really don't understand why such simple and basic function isn't available in the sampler. I know we can set loop in edison first. But we'll have to bounce that into a new sample everytime, and could not edit it on the fly. Now I use Directwave as a work around. But it's a very old plugin, the UI is very clumsy and suits better for multisamples. An alterative could be updating Directwave.
Yeah audio clips and audio editing in FL Studio can be quite frustrating, and I hate having to make so many unique instances and end up with a mile long channel rack, where I'm not sure what audio is where and whether I need it. You can figure it out, but it's not a fun or quick exercise to clean up the playlist and channel rack. Then throw in automation with all of these clips and how the automation is dissociated with the creation of a unique instance of an audio clip (you can add that audio clips parameter automation back to the automation clip, but good luck keeping track of what clips/parameters are being controlled by an automation clip) - oh boy! My head hurts thinking about it.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 am

x

Corrosionred wrote:A button to access Control C...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:20 am

x

fl2121 wrote:1. to have the plugin manager sort...

djjacki
Thu May 04, 2017 4:39 pm

x

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

djjacki
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:10 pm

x

Can return the channel to the default settings,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AndreiT
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:13 am

x

Does anyone is feeling the need of this feature...

HeathW
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:22 pm

x

enabled piano roll time marker while in song mo...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”