NOTE: SHARING - You must update BOTH SIDES to version to 3.1.12 or later to FIX FL STUDIO MOBILE SHARING ERRORS.
You can buy the Mobile installations of the App from the respective stores (~ $15 USD):
- Android - Live in Google Play Store
- FL Plugin - Get the update here
- iOS - Live in the Apple Store
- Windows App - Live in Windows Store
Sharing Files (see the manual here)
1. Install FL Studio 12.4, this includes FL Studio Mobile:
Download FL Studio here
2. Update: Download these patch files and copy them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\FL Studio Mobile\
3. Optional: If you own FL Studio Mobile on Android, iOS or Windows App, use the SHARE tab to send all library content to the FL Plugin. This will add an additional 700 MB of content to the default 17 MB library.
ABOUT FL STUDIO MOBILE
The FL Studio Plugin version is Free for all FL Studio owners. As usual, we reserve the right to change these terms. So if you own FL Studio Mobile (for Android, iOS or Windows App) register it to your IL account and you will continue to have free access to the FL Plugin version, should we decide to sell it as an add-on purchase (for which we have no plan at the moment). Put simply: All FL Studio owners get this plugin for free. Registering your mobile version to your IL account will guarantee it stays that way for you.