Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MrSpiffyMan
Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 am

x

Random repitch in my synth

So I've worked on this track for a couple days and I happened to render the intro after saving it. The next day, I open up my file to continue, and all the sudden my synths are pitched down from the guitars and I do not recall anything to change this. I even listened to the track before saving and exiting to make sure everything sounded right the night prior. I compared my FL playlist with my rendered track the other day, and it's a clear difference. I thought it could've been the guitars, but I reloaded the audio clips and remade them exactly as I had before, and things were just as off as before. I'm certain the detuned sound is coming from my stack of synths from the intro, but anything I try, I can't get it back to the way it was.

My synth stack is only two Harmors. One is a soft distorted saw wave and the other a tougher vibrato saw. I've tried messing with synth parameters to change pitch, but it didn't work at all. I've tried messing with the pitch frequency, pitch articulators, and most obviously the channel settings window. I tried turning effects off but that didn't make a difference pitch wise. I tried moving the chords up half steps, whole steps, and octaves, but nothing I've done has changed it back to the way it once was; matching perfectly with my guitar and bass. Even just soloing the guitar and synth stack, the synths were detuned. The odd thing is I'm sure I did not alter it at all, and it's just so obviously detuned. It couldn't have been something my ear had missed this entire time. I've spent hours trying to fix this. Any help at all would be the best thing in the world. I need to continue with this track as soon as possible.

Thanks! :)

m@RV
Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:25 am

x

Re: Random repitch in my synth

Are the detuned synths you're talking about ren...

MrSpiffyMan
Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:44 am

x

m@RV wrote:Are the detuned synths you're talkin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

m@RV
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:12 am

x

So the two most likely scenarios are: 1) You ha...

MrSpiffyMan
Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:13 am

x

m@RV wrote:So the two most likely scenarios are...

m@RV
Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:31 am

x

You can check here for help https://www.image-l...

MrSpiffyMan
Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:26 am

x

m@RV wrote:You can check here for help https://...

PW69
Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 am

x

MrSpiffyMan wrote: So in the guitar audio chan...

MrSpiffyMan
Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:30 pm

x

PW69 wrote:MrSpiffyMan wrote: So in the guitar...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”