Name that setting (that I accidentally toggled on/off)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
IceNyne
Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:11 am

x

Name that setting (that I accidentally toggled on/off)

What option is it that makes audio clips shrink when you grab the edge and go left with it, and enlarge when you grab the edge and go right with it? This is as opposed to what I think is the "normal" behavior, where if you grab the edge and go left you are resizing the clip but not altering the audio, so when it plays it will just not play the end that you just took off of it.

I've checked the manual and I'm sure it is in there, but either I'm looking in the wrong place or the description is not describing this in a way that I can recognize it. Its a lot easier when you want to know what a feature does vs trying to find out which one you have accidentally changed.

I don't work with samples much at all but I have recently got to where I'll record a sound I've designed in Edison for later if it has a complex chain that will be hard to recreate, or if I accidentally come across a cool sound on my way to another one. Point of saying that is just to tell you why I don't know something simple like this. I accidentally must have changed a setting without knowing it. This seems to apply to all audio clips in the project but maybe not, maybe I changed a setting for all of them and don't remember.

Thanks

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”