Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Whole Note
Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 am

x

ReWired FL Studio 12.4.1

Hello All,

I recently purchased FL Studio (Producer) 12 and I discovered the 'ReWired' Plugin.

I watched a few videos on YouTube, and reviewed the FL Studio 12 User Manual (Chapter ReWired), and saw a discrepancy between the ReWired Plugin 'Format,' on the videos, in my version of FL Studio 12, and the User Manual located in the Help section of FL Studio 12.

Also, in the 'Midi Mapping' section of the Rewired Dialog Box, the 'Subtractor' in Reason was not listed, but rather, the 'Bass Guitar' (within Subtractor) was listed.

I can provide screen shots of the discrepancies to use as references to my situation. I do realize that my version of FL Studio 12.4.1 is the newest version, and old versions are used in older videos, but the FL Studio User Manual also had a different picture of ReWired in the manual.

At any rate, I'm not sure if my ReWired is missing something, or it's just the newest and up-to-date streamlined version.

Screen Shots: NOTE: When I dragged and dropped my files, the listed them from 5,4,3,2,1, but should be viewed as 1,2,3,4,5.

Thank You!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 am

x

Re: ReWired FL Studio 12.4.1

Whole Note wrote:Also, in the 'Midi Mapping' se...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”