Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DanielY
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm

x

Generell Questions

Hello everybody,
i have some questions about FL Studio 12 and maybe you could help me :-)

1. Is it possible to bypass one band in Fruity EQ 2? I just have seen that i can either compare or reset.
2. I don't always want to detach the plugins manually. Can i adjust that so that all plugins are automatically detached?
3. How can i play a complete Drumkit on my piano? For example when i want to have the kick in C3 and the Snare on D3 and so on.
4. Is it possible to make a channel in the mixer on Prefader mode? I know that its possible in Cubase. For example when i use a reverb as a send effect and i want to know how it sounds completely wet. I know i could also make the reverb in the insert of a signal and making the reverb on 100% wet but i want to know if this step is also possible in FL Studio12.
5. Every time i open a new project the limiter is already on the master bus. How can i deselect that so that i doesn't always open automatically?
6. In the Piano Roll i like to use in the note properties the slide function. I don't know why but it doesn't work when i use external plugins. Does it only works for native plugins?

THANK YOU very much for the support.

Best regards
Daniel

TheDichotomist
Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 pm

x

Re: Generell Questions

1. Yes, you can turn the band off and it will r...

DanielY
Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:28 pm

x

Re: Generell Questions

Hello, thank you very much for answering my qu...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”