Is it possible to use the fruity arpegiator inside of Patcher?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thagreatbelow
Fri May 26, 2017 11:34 pm

x

Is it possible to use the fruity arpegiator inside of Patcher?

The arpegiator that's available by default on pretty much every channel whether you need it or not?

What I'm trying to do is make a hi hat preset inside of patcher, and I want to control the arpegiator speed in a "note repeat" fashion, similar to how an MPC would do it. I have this all setup and working great with the internal arpegiator inside of sylenth1 (I love it's arp features), but I want to layer it with a real hi hat sample for texture. However, if I throw Harmor in the mix, it's arpegiator function is not nearly as versatile and changeable on the fly for such a setting.

I was hoping to use FL Studio's internal arpegiator as I think it works great, the only problem is I don't believe it's available inside Patcher.

I know it's available on the master channel, but the way I have it set up is a Patcher inside of a patcher. So for example, I have a "master patcher", and inside of it I have several patchers for Kicks, Snares, Etc. and I only want it to apply to the hi hat patcher within the master patcher.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”