Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Agerix
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:29 pm

x

new features i want

drag and drop function for the plugin browser

so i noticed i can drag plugins from the plugin picker to the mixer to automatically send a new synth to the channel rack and the mixer, but why cant i do the same for the plugin browser? id really like to see that changed so i can drag and drop from the plugin browser just like i can the plugin picker.

more mixer tracks

i read somewhere a while back that the reason a number of mixer channels available is so low is because of some old code that would be hard to change, regardless id at least like to have it worked on.

channel rack volume control

kind of like the master slider in the mixer, but for individual channel racks/patterns. now i dont know how well it would work, but i wouldnt think itd be too difficult.

an option to have FL automatically send new channels to a mixer track

some people may like to be in control of everything i get that, thats why I suggest it be an option you could turn on or off. kind of like the automatic transmission in a racing video game, but instead of it being a racing game it's a DAW. essentially all it would do is send every new channel to a mixer track automatically, it would essentially work in the same way as "assign free mixer track" but rather than having to select the option in the drop down menu it would select it as soon as you open a new vst in the channel rack. and possibly it would prompt you to name the mixer track.

for the love of god make freezing tracks easier.

its so difficult and time-consuming I just never do it. I don't want to be the guy who's all like this daw does this and that one doesn't, but this is an example. in Ableton if you right click on the channel rack thingy whatever they call it and they could click freeze audio and boom its done, but in FL Studio there are so many extra steps that id rather just not do it.

mixer effects thing

id like to be able to view an effects mixer. in the normal mixer if you have the extra large ui you can see that at the bottom below the sliders is a visual representation of the effects essentially what im requesting is to be able to pop that bit out and have it on a second monitor or whatever i want to do with it. it would just help a great deal with my OCD to have everything separate and in their own space, tbh thats the main reason i prefer FL over something like ableton because everything has its own little area in FL. in something like ableton everything seems to just be crammed in the playlist, which really does get on my nerves because its not a very organized workspace. if theres a way for me to have more things separated trust, me i will do it.

better grouping system for playlist

im not asking for a visual change, but rather a functional one. i want to be able to select solo on grouped playlist insert and have all the grouped inserts be solod rather that just the one single insert being solod like it is now. also there should be an way to slect an insert and have an option for group all track above and group all tracks below.

thats it, FL is my favorite DAW, but these are somethingd id like to see changed/added

MvR
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

x

Re: new features i want

Have you tried the latest Beta? Many of your re...

Mc UB
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:12 pm

x

Agerix wrote:... drag and drop function for the...

lbizzy(OVA9000)
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:19 pm

x

1, 3 and 4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spivkurl
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

x

Agerix wrote:drag and drop function for the plu...

TheDichotomist
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 pm

x

So, you guys seem to have misunderstood two of ...

Michael Mckeon
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 pm

x

Please return the Graph Editor, so much easier ...

Spivkurl
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:59 pm

x

TheDichotomist wrote:So, you guys seem to have ...

Agerix
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 pm

x

Spivkurl wrote:TheDichotomist wrote:So, you guy...

Agerix
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:05 pm

x

TheDichotomist wrote:So, you guys seem to have ...

Agerix
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 pm

x

lbizzy(OVA9000) wrote:1, 3 and 4 thats not wha...

AJYoung
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:43 am

x

As far as the per-pattern volume control, that ...

Agerix
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 am

x

AJYoung wrote:As far as the per-pattern volume ...

AJYoung
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:19 am

x

Agerix wrote:it would listen to both and play t...

shroomhead_one
Content Creator
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

x

Spivkurl wrote: This has been brought up so man...

AJYoung
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:51 pm

x

I agree with the more mixer tracks request, but...

Agerix
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:31 am

x

AJYoung wrote:I agree with the more mixer track...

Agerix
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:39 am

x

AJYoung wrote:Agerix wrote:it would listen to b...

Spivkurl
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:50 pm

x

shroomhead_one wrote:Spivkurl wrote: This has b...

shroomhead_one
Content Creator
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm

x

Spivkurl wrote: While my question was directed ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”