Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Geyser67
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 am

x

AKAI APC40 Ableton Controller

ok...
I am currently using all NI instruments Komplete 10 ultimate and FL studio 12 Producer Edition.

Through FL studio, I have routed my Maschine MK1, Komplete Kontrol S49 (trust me i know wasted money when compared to my Roland 300), and for a mixer station, I bought an Akai APC40 Ableton Controller.

I would like to COMPLETELY custom map my APC40...i know the basic things like assigning my sliders to my mixer tab but i want to use all the other stuff.....a few questions..please help out cuz i know good music i think just not too savy on midi programming...here is an image of the controller. I know this is a lot of digging but i really could use help to make this my own type of thing.

https://www.akaipro.com/product/apc40#

ok...Sliders would be assigned to mixer tracks 1-8, with master slider linked as well. How do i Set my buttons to read "arm to record" on FL studio when i push them.

I would like to Change the "scene" verticle row of pads to switch between windows (track window, piano, sequencer)

I would like to use My "clip launch/Session overview" squares section to assign per track - how do i do this?

I would like to have a track selected and use the "Clip Stop" to load specific Plug ins at the push at one button - how do i do this?
- Once i push the "clip stop" vertical row button to load the specific Plug-in, I would like to be able to assign knobs or fader preset values to the plug in that i am using. If I don't have enough knobs that i would like to use (maybe harmor), I would like to be able to push the "pan/send A/send B/send C buttons to rotate between preset knob assignments to control harmor itself but not OTHER plug ins adjustments upon THAT Knob once i switch to a different plug in - using the track selector to auto load and switch to that plug in ( as that plug in loaded as well would have its own setpoint for that knob. )

If some one could show me some of how this work without giving me a full hacking and programming seminar or asking me to download some crazy software that im going to have to learn as well (because yall can obviously see that i may already have my work cut out for me) then i think i could find my own way. I just need some help with some of it and i can finish the rest.

Sorry if this is a rediculus request but I bought this for a good deal at a PAWN shop and got it to work by some miracle....I want to turn it into a full FL studio controller like my MASCHINE and Komplete Kontrol is for my NI products. It has all the buttons and knobs there to make it happen with some work....i think one day i will be completely keyboard and mouseless one day and able to create, arrange, and master music without them. I HATE using my keyboard shortcuts....come on guys...were way more advanced by now we should be cranking out deadmou5e for fun (no offense dead...major fan)

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”