Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NTO
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 pm

x

Slicex/Edison Script for Loop mod

I'm looking to audition a pile of loops I have toward perhaps slicing them for content. I've made a script useable in Edison/Slicex to facilitate this through sample naming. The script lets me manipulate the location of the loop triggers across the keyboard in Slicex, and auto-map the samples into a Direct Wave program. Note the 'AUTO-DUMP' switch is off, so the PR doesn't receive the content before my change.
2017-08-07_SlicexNoteNameMoveScriptDemo.swf
I am putting the Slicex example and zipped script here, and a DirectWave extension demo in the DW forum.
http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=175313
For Slicex I put the script in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio <version>\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Slicex\Data\Scripts\Regions
For Edison in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio <version>\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\Edison\Data\Scripts\Regions
(the '\Regions' part is just my preference)
SetSampleNoteNames.zip
EDIT: I came back to this to make it more flexible. Added some descriptive prompting also. Saved as new file.
2017-08-08_FLS_125_NameScriptRev.png
8AugNameSelectMarkers.zip
Since I'm mainly using this for FPC kits, grew weary of setting the base note number. Made it w/drop down for my template base number.
8AugNameOctaveSelect.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”