Need help in emulating a VST effect("JS Humanizer") within FL Studio. Can someone help me emulate this VST effect?

for all your functional and musical questions

Return to “FL Studio (Looptalk, FL Studio users forum)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jason Greene
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 pm

0 x

Need help in emulating a VST effect("JS Humanizer") within FL Studio. Can someone help me emulate this VST effect?

First of all, please forgive me if this post doesn't fit within the "looptalk" section of this forum as my better judgement didn't see it fit to post this topic within the "Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum" section of the forum since I am not recreating anything or making any cover versions of music.

I really like the "JS Humanizer" vst plugin effect and was wondering if anybody here can emulate the effect within FL Studio and upload a flp for me? I tried to do it on my own(using various methods such as, modulating the fruity filter) but it doesnt quite do it for me. I am currently working on a project with a hard "3x Osc Square" and a "JS Humanizer" and it sounds beautiful. I like the sound of that formant vocal talking bass

I attached the plugin(I don't think you need to install or anything, just put in VST folder and find and it will run). Also it is a freeware plugin which you can find via google. Just search "JS Humanizer".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio (Looptalk, FL Studio users forum)”