Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JayrWall
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:57 pm

x

Depreciated plugins update

I recently reinstalled the FL Studio, and i´ve got with the surprise that some of the old plugins were not in the new FL Studio version because Image Line Want to focus on the new plugins. After all, i finaly found how to get those old plugins buy searching on the browser. But when i was using the online manual, i looked at those plugins and there were refurbished like harmor, harmless, and all the new vectorial plugins.
I updated my FL Studio, but those plugins like the Fruity Filter or the Fruity Compressor were exactly the same, with the same old looking.
I talked with a power user that made a masterclass in my country, and he asked me what version of FL i have, i said that i had the newest version, so he couldn´t understand why this was happening to me, cause actually he has those plugins updated with the new looking.
I don´t know if there´s a way to get them updated and just paste them on my image line files.
If it´s possible to do that or if there´s another way to get those plugins, please let me know because i try to use all the plugins, variation really makes a lot for my workflow.

Thank you in advance.

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 pm

x

Re: Depreciated plugins update

Hello JayrWall, Many of those plugins have bee...

JayrWall
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 pm

x

Re: Depreciated plugins update

Oh Thank You a Lot, now i have the old plugins ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”