Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Junior477
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 am

x

The most powerful and versatile sampler/synth ever created from IL proposal

We know there are a lot of good synths out there, very good capabilities and everything, some of them lacks what others have and vice-versa, some of them supports stuffs others can't and vice-versa, I started thinking... what if image line decide create the most powerful and versatile synth ever created. I have to do some comparisons and examples about what I'm talking about.

I know about two powerful synths: Falcon from UVI and Halion 6 from steinberg. they both are samplers and both have the ability to transform and manipulate the sound in all their otherworldly manner, many oscillators, wide range of effects, morph the sounds and hundreds of all sort of more capabilities, wavetables, additive synthesis, deep envelope capabilities, more and more.

Image Line really isn't so far to be able to create something similar and as good and capable as these mentioned.
if we think about, just imagine all the capabilities of DirectWave (it supports more types of files than almost anything out there, sfz, sf2, wav, even kontakt libraries, and it has very useful options) and combine this with all the functions of Sytrus(with all the functions it has, oscillators [operators], additive ext), a couple of more options to create a complete machine in all aspects, it would be the birth of something unbelievable.

I have to say that this is viable and I personally would like to see something like the best synth ever created from image line, because I really prefer their services over others companies for many reasons, of course with all respect they deserve.

this is my request, so what you all think about this? :)

Junior477
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 am

x

Re: The most powerful and versatile sampler/synth ever created from IL proposal

some pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”