Topic dedicated to the dysfunctions and improvements of what already exists (no new features & no bugs).

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cybertrech
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:38 am

x

Topic dedicated to the dysfunctions and improvements of what already exists (no new features & no bugs).

Because, I love new features and I cant wait to see the new FL 20, but some "dysfunctions" have been there for years and should be corrected. The goal is not to complain (I know devs have a lot of work :wink: ), but to express what we want corrected before we have new functions/plugins and FL 20. In another thread, Scoot said to express what we desire~want, then make your list!

Warning: the subject does not concern "totally new" functions/features or "real bug", just old things to fix, improve. :wink:

I know, for my first point, I have often said, sorry:

1- Fix the dysfunction of the release (ADSR) in native version of DirectWave, as I explained here. I don't even understand why there are not more people who complain about this dysfunction. it's to believe that the majority of users don't use the velocities with DW.

2- Ability to change the MIDI channel number of the 16 slots in DW, so that we can play more than one instrument with the same MIDI channel, as we can with all other software samplers! This ability is a very basic feature in all other samplers.
ability_to_change_midi_channel.jpg
3- With DW, we can use the right click and choose "copy to all zones", but oddly, it lacks "copy to selected zones". Still a very basic function in all other samplers. Add this please!
copy_to_selected_zones.JPG
4- In Channel rack, if we use a Layer channel to play several channels at the same time, only the notes are transmitted. Mod wheel cc data is not passed to "childrens" channels. Unable to use mod wheel with layer. Correct this please!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D3Mens
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:19 am

x

Re: Topic dedicated to the dysfunctions and improvements of what already exists (no new features & no bugs).

1) Something that to me is a small but real dis...
Last edited by D3Mens on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhiskeyPriest
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 pm

x

Re: Topic dedicated to the dysfunctions and improvements of what already exists (no new features & no bugs).

Something I have missed for quite some time is ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”