Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
varun213
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 pm

x

help sending Stem out of Daw into Preamp and back for Analog Print

hi guys, I am using Lynx Aurora 16(n) and Focusrite ISA 2 preamp. Im practicing on how to send stems and mixes OUT of my DAW and into my preamp to add some warmth and route that back into my DAW and have it all ready to Print the mix into my DAW to export. I believe its just the routing configuration inside FL studio's Mixer that is confusing me and not sure what is the best and most common way FL studio Users go by when Sending Stems or Mixes out of DAW into Analog world.

To sort of break down my physical/exterior routing this is what i have going on:
-OUTPUT of Lynx Aurora is DB 25 to XLR male channel 3 and 4. Then I have adapters for XLR male to TRS line level input. These Line level inputs then go IN to back of Focusrite channel 1 and 2.

Then :
-I have XLR Male coming OUT of the outputs of Focusrite going INTO Lynx Aurora DB 25 input channel 1-8.

So to re iterate one last time:

-So my Outputs are set to Channcel 3 and 4 because output channel 1 and 2 are going into my Speakers from Lynx db25 cables.
-Inputs are set to channel 1-2 which go into DB25 inputs on Lynx interface.

I would greatly appreciate anybody who can help me on this issue. It can open a world of possibilities if I can properly send out mixes from DAW to analog equipment and back into DAW.

So far I have tried to route this configuration inside FL studio mixer by sending my Mix to a SUB master and routing the input and outputs on that specific channel but when I play the mix in REAL time it just gives a strange double'd up and delay sounding playback.

steevm
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:04 am

x

Re: help sending Stem out of Daw into Preamp and back for Analog Print

Here's what you need to do: Send the audio y...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

varun213
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:36 pm

x

Spivkurl wrote:You don't route your "mp3" to mi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

varun213
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 pm

x

steevm wrote:Here's what you need to do: Sen...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 pm

x

varun213 wrote:The only mixer insert that is ro...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”