Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
evilsprout
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 am

x

velocity control in Direct wave

I think my heading says it all, why is there no easy way to approach velocity control in direct wave. I think its been about 15yrs, my timing may be off but my emotional connection is dead on. Before you discontinue direct wave this should get addressed. Also before you go 15yrs into flm3 you need to allow us to copy paste tracks from FLM3 into fls12.5 just like any other track. I think the only reason you chose to lock flm3 out of fls12.5 was financial. You know to keep people from opting out of fls12.5 entirely when it comes to beat making, your cash cow. I don't think you should worry about that because when it comes to flstudio3 its the best DSW out there. I don't think you or anyone else can release anything on android that could beat it. The reason is because serious producers need big DAWS. The minis like FLM, Caustic, Sunvox, Oscilab, Audio Evolution, G-stomper, Electrom or or Nanoloop are solely for interim use while away from our DAWS. I know this because I have all of those mini DAWS that I mentioned and none of them stack up to fls12.5. So I am begging you to open up FLM3 so that I/we may copy paste from FLM3 to FLS12.5. And open up direct wave to velocity control

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”