Your VOICE of what future versions of FL Studio can do WITHOUT..

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HeathW
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 am

x

Your VOICE of what future versions of FL Studio can do WITHOUT..

What do you really NOT like about fl studio.. ?
devs get your popcorn - and please allow them to SHOUT.. I believe it can help you find some gems to possibly make the software even better..

But please - no rants about how it should be exactly like this daw or that daw.. or about some non-existing feature that you believe it needs (there is already a wishlist for those type of feature request and thoughts - please keep those thought there...)...

but please try to keep it about what fl studio already HAS that it might not need, or just doesn't work right at all as you think it's intended to do (not bugs but features).. and, with thoughts of backward compatibility (for really old versions) put COMPLETELY aside.. out with the old moldy.. time to clean..

moving forward to the FRESH future.

Letting your voice be heard to let the developers and company know how they can make it better, and make you love it even more.. :D

if your going to rant a tirade.. throw in some love also, to keep things in balance. The developer's have feelings too. perhaps some of them even want to shout!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my shout!

Out of all the music making software in the whole world that I have used or tried.. FL Studio is by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my FAVORITE.. finding FL studio for me is like finding a FOUR LEAF CLOVER (head over heels - in love) among millions of other softwares.. like a breathtaking rainbow or shooting star.. something to keep for the whole family, and recommend to about anyone with faith in it being a solid recommendation.

always excited about new versions and to see what is better.. like a fresh new day..

so far I pretty much only have one little rant..

is there any way to turn OFF automatic channel grouping? Come on IL - I'm talking to you.

I haven't found a way to do it yet..

I do not like, at all, the current features of the auto-grouping 'feature'..

this is something about fl studio that I have found to be annoying for years.. but don't recall ever really complaining about it, but think I have mentioned it before, and perhaps something reply-mentioned about a to-do for it.. a long time ago..

have worked around it for years.. but.. it's still annoying :cry: :x :? :(
so much that it is actually depressing to work with.

the default autogrouping of automations and audio adds a bunch of work to get things organized per project, specially in large projects..
would LOVE to have an option for it to automatically be not automatic and not auto-categorized at all.. saving a bunch of steps in manual organization..

jumping back and forth through the auto groups to then scroll around and find generators/clips and automations to select to manually regroup or ungroup can be a real pain and confusing when the rack is filled large.. or even having to click the dropdown selector and choose 'all' every single time I add something, kinda sucks.. I mean I can deal with it, as I have for so many versions..

but it makes me want to shout!
Four Leaf Clover.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”