Possible for Voice Recognition and automation?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Mckeon
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 pm

x

Possible for Voice Recognition and automation?

so i have a simple studio, one 40" monitor @1080p, a mouse/kb, a novation 49 midi controller, and headphones.

while that's not really relevant this short story is: i burnt a disc to hear my production on a speaker system, bookshelf sony stereo, very nice and good Frq. response. I am listening and i realize one transition could use a LPF drop, and a second could use a delay 3 instead of the extra note before the end of the track.

So i was wondering, could FL support Voice Recognition, so i say "add Delay 3 Insert x", setup time and other parameters with voice?

Also there appears to be no LPF stock FX anymore, which is mind-boggling, because it is basically essential for alot of EDM, HipHop, etc. There used to be Fast LPF, i was bummed out to see it was not there anymore, but i i will find one so i can master slot the filter and add drops (Trap and EDM use it alot).

So basically, "Add Delay 3 to insert x", and "frequency x" for the 2 issues i have with just one song.

i'm not trying to be lazy, i think this innovation could be really useful in work-flow because, let's face it, companies are making ease of use much more intense these days, and it's not going to make music for you, just decrease workflow time for simple functions.

Thanks.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”