Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
80kproductions
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:44 pm

x

Looking for In-Depth info on FL Mixer engine/Programming

Hey there! Image Line has produced my favorite DAW in the world. I am aware of Image Line's stance on the 'DAW Wars', but I am on my own personal quest to find and compare information regarding to creating an in-depth comparison of the mixer engines, synth programming, and general GUI/software programming behind FL Studio.
I am trying to compare information on the programs FL Studio, ProToolsHD, Ableton, LogicProX, Reason, and Cubase.
I am still in the process of contacting all of their developers for learning resources. My main aim is to gather as much info as I can so I can use this information to research the questions my team and I have. We are not sure about publishing our findings, as we do not know what information the developers would allow to be released to the public.

I am an audio engineer and musician and will be comparing this info with my friends which include computer scientists, classical musicians, and electrical engineers. Thanks for the help in advance!

Any resources will help, even if they aren't about FL but are about one of the other aforementioned programs.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”