Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JackRT1401
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 am

x

Solid with a few issues

Okay, so i switched to mac on Tuesday and i love it. I own a 2017 MacBook Pro 15" with touch bar. Downloaded the beta a couple of days ago too. The beta has a few issues that are fairly annoying but other than that, there's not much stopping it from being a full release. My main issue is that FL often has trouble registering a right click (two fingers on the trackpad). Another issue I have is delete. The lack of a delete key on MacBooks means I have to use the fn key, and since alt-delete (or option delete on mac) requires me to use the fn key as well, deleting multiple channels in the channel rack is not possible. I would suggest you replace the delete with backspace. It is a real nightmare sometimes. My last issue isn't an issue as such but just an annoyance. MacBooks have a screen ratio of 16:10, whereas FL Studio seems to be only in 16:9, meaning there is empty space with just the dock at the bottom. I don't know if there is a setting or not but a true full screen on a slightly taller screen would be nice. These are my only issues with the beta and seeing as it is in such early development it is a solid release and I feel is good enough for regular use. Hope you take this feedback into consideration and fix these issues in later builds. Thanks!

HeathW
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 pm

x

Re: Solid with a few issues

to delete multiple channels possibly easier. se...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”