Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mythozchtryx
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

x

Editing Automation Clips - Problem With Points to the Right Moving

Hello. Imagine an automation clip that's as long as the song itself, and the automation clip is mostly not doing anything but holding a steady position on a knob except for maybe three places within the clip; then if I want to make change to the automation in the beginning (to extend the automation another eight bars), if I move a control point to the left or right, all the control points to the right move as well. Is there any way move a control point in the earlier parts of a song without moving or affecting the later ones? This can get a little frustrating even for just short automations, like if I already know where I want an automation to end, but I haven't decided where I want to start it yet. Wiggling the start point changes the end point, and I always have to go back and fix that, as well as all the other control points in between. I feel like there's probably a key combination I can be pressing while using my mouse that would make FL Studio only move the control point I'm editing without affecting the others, but I've tried alt, shift, ctrl, alt+shift, ctrl-shift, etc... and nothing seems to work for me unless I missed a key combo.

Alphagem-O
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 am

x

Re: Editing Automation Clips - Problem With Points to the Right Moving

You may want to deselect the 'Slide' radio butt...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”