Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Phredderick
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:45 am

x

Thank You Letter

Hey friends,

One of my professors assigned us to write a letter to a company that has been impactful in our lives and write a letter of gratitude. I decided this would be the best place to share it. This is more than just an assignment, these are the feelings of my heart.

"
Image-Line,

I wanted to take the time to express some gratitude to you for making FL Studio. There is a set of deeply influential decisions in my life that I will always remember. These are moments with intense temporal and spiritual ramifications that have helped define my very being. I consider one of these moments to be the time that I purchased FL Studio. No piece of software has had such a pivotal effect on my life. To me, FL Studio is more than just a digital audio workstation. You see, when a human being engages in the act of creation, it is like a window into heaven has been opened, and a more divine reflection of this world is being presented to us. For this reason, using FL Studio is a deeply spiritual experience, and my connection to the software runs very deep, because this is where I get to create. You’ve given me the tools that I truly need, and that has been requisite in becoming who I am today. With my deepest gratitude, thank you.

Many thanks,

Andrew Campbell

"

FL Studio 4 Life
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 am

x

Re: Thank You Letter

Music motivates in many lives! To create someth...

Kaitav
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 am

x

Very nicely written. FL Studio is indeed beyond...

xbitz
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 am

x

The music saves my soul (my soul) The beat save...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”