Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
knight500
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am

x

Song end/stop

Ok, I haven't been on here in eons so apologies in advance for maybe "the answer is obvious".

My basic question is, how do I make my song stop by itself in the playlist? I'm not using any time markers or loops and my "song" (all my data entry in the playlist) repeats back to the start by itself at the end of data entry. I'd like to designate the "end" of the song in the playlist somehow and be able to move that "end" as I'm progressing through the project.

Most songs are written with a designated beginning and end. The beginning is easy in the playlist. It's where data entry begins. But if the song just automatically repeats after data entry end then the song has no end. I need my songs to end. I tried using a time marker labeled "pause" at the end of data entry but the song still repeats.

Any help?

Thanks in advance and again, sorry if this question has been answered a trillion times already.

clint
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 am

x

Re: Song end/stop

Place the pause maker & a empty clip after ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

knight500
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:21 am

x

Thank you clint. It worked Is this the usual ...

levendis
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:54 am

x

Weirdly, given its name, the marker type 'Loop'...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”