I am a newbie to FL Studio and this graphical inconsistency drives me nuts (perhaps I have OCD)!

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dado
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:28 am

x

I am a newbie to FL Studio and this graphical inconsistency drives me nuts (perhaps I have OCD)!

How come the little icons (keyboard, waveform and automation line) that appear in upper-left corner of midi/audio/auto clips when they are placed in the playlist do not consistently appear on the left of the same clips in the picker panel? Only midi clips in the picker panel show a little keyboard icon on the left, audio clips don't shown anything (where, in my opinion, a small waveform icon should appear for consistency) and automation clips have both a little automation line icon on the left (which is a good thing) and a big one on the right (which is totally redundant and just add visual clutter).

Shouldn't all clips in the picker panel show a little icon on the left (to indicate their type [midi/audio/auto] as they do in the playlist) and NOT show an icon on the right (by default, of course the user can apply an icon of their choice to distinguish, for example, a kick audio clip vs a fx audio clip)?

Dado
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:30 am

x

Re: I am a newbie to FL Studio and this graphical inconsistency drives me nuts (perhaps I have OCD)!

Green arrow shows correct match! Red arrow show...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D3Mens
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:00 am

x

Re: I am a newbie to FL Studio and this graphical inconsistency drives me nuts (perhaps I have OCD)!

Trancit wrote: ↑Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:49 am Madma ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dado
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:32 am

x

Nogyoff wrote: ↑Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:06 am Dado w...
Last edited by Dado on Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”