Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Hououin_Kyouma
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:14 pm

x

Hi Hat pedal issue with electronic drum via MIDI

Hello,

I'm playing thorugh a Medeli DD401 electronic drum connected via USB MIDI right to my computer. Just in case, my audio interface it's a Universal Audio apollo Firewire silver. I'm running Superior drummer 3 plugin, and tried Kontakt classic drums as well. But the problem still there.

The issue is that whenever I push the Hi Hat pedal, yes, I hear the closed hat sound, but when I hit the Hi hat while pressing the pedal, it sounds open hi hat, and not closed as it's supposed to. Is there any way I can fix this from FL studio? I believe it should be fixeable from there, as in two different plugins i tried the issue still there. And the drum works just fine when I plug my headphones and use the hi hat. (Not connected to the computer)

I could make a video if it's needed, but it's really just this.

You can see in the image that I selected "MOD Y" that's beacause the velocity was way too low when i hit any pad, by setting it to MOD Y in MIDI settings, it works just how it should be. Just In case someone is looking for this issue!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:34 pm

x

Re: Hi Hat pedal issue with electronic drum via MIDI

When you plug your headphones in there you're h...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hououin_Kyouma
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:21 pm

x

Here I hit HH alone first, then just the HH ped...

Hououin_Kyouma
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:20 pm

x

This is what appears in the VST. By the way, c...

Hououin_Kyouma
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:42 pm

x

Maybe here?

Hououin_Kyouma
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:47 pm

x

Still "Not handled"

NTO
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:49 pm

x

Maybe here? Okay. That is the setup within th...

Hououin_Kyouma
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:04 am

x

Ok, so I tried it but it seems i'm on the same ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”