Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bioLogic_
Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 pm

x

Reorganizing Directwave presets

In my plugin database, which I have reorganized by my own folders, I want to include a folder called Instruments, where I can put DirectWave presets in their custom folders (Brass, Woodwind, Strings, Vox, Keys) for easy access. The main motivation for this is that some things in the same instrument category are currently housed in different locations (Orchestral folder, also Varazdin Orchestral folder). I like my things all in one place.

So I created my folder/subfolders as described, and simply copy/pasted the presets to their new locations. I have DW all set up, to look in my specified hard drive locations for the samples, but when I try to drag and drop the presets from the new locations, the samples do not load. Is this because there is no auto-find function in DW? I had assumed that the browser search directories would be scanned when samples were not found.

Is there any other way (without painstakingly reopening and resaving every DW preset) to reorganize these, or do I have to also move the samples folders and clutter up my new workspace?

vic
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm

x

Autofinding missing samples just aint that clev...

bioLogic_
Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 pm

x

That's an unfortunate oversight in DW. Why both...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”