Exporting stems: "Is 'split mixer tracks' the only way? And what is the most time-efficiant way to export stems?"

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nightlight Kid
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:39 am

x

Exporting stems: "Is 'split mixer tracks' the only way? And what is the most time-efficiant way to export stems?"

I have a question for Image Line, but also for the community as a whole!

Why is it so complicated to export stems with bus effects attached to them, instead of getting the bus itself exported as its on silent stem?
Or is there an easy way to fix this without having to consolidate every track individually before adding FX etc to the stems?

I might just not have found the "right" way to do it, but usually when I just use the "split mixer track" setting on export, it always bounces every effect bus and the other buses as a separate stem.

If there are a good way to do this smoothly, without having to delete 10+ surplus stems from the exported stems, PLEASE do share it! :)
Not here to just throw shit against the people working at Image Line, just really annoyed (and possibly unexperienced) with the process of exporting stems!

All the best.

ENDER1805
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 pm

x

-

-
Last edited by ENDER1805 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nucleon
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:41 am

x

Re: Exporting stems: "Is 'split mixer tracks' the only way? And what is the most time-efficiant way to export stems?"

In recent versions of FL Studio you can also ho...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”