Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jesse!
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 am

x

multi sound out question?

On the master, you can only choose one output using asio4all drivers. So I routed fx channels 2-99 both to the master and to fx channel 1. fx channel 1 is not routed to master track because I have the output sound on my second audio card.
Every thing is gravy with it but one thing thats get in the way. When I am using my second audio card which is on fx channel 1, then I go to the browswer to find a new sound I like. I click it and cannot hear it on my second sound card because browser sounds are on the master channel only. Also when I use 321 countdown I can not hear it on my second sound card because it is limited to the master output only. I have two rooms, my walk in closet for recording audio on my mic which the room is paded up. I have a second monitor and a mouse and keyboard in my closet which I can use to record music just standing in there. (The closet is a bit small but people fit and deal with it.) but my headphones are on my second sound card which is on fx channel 1 output. Others that I record do not like that I cannot use the 321 countdown to start their recording...

I was wondering if there was a way around this using FL Studio? Like being able to route the browser and the 321 countdown to a diff channel that just the master.
I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Jesse

julio
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 am

x

Re: multi sound out question?

You can change it. Just go to audio settings an...

Jesse!
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 am

x

Re: multi sound out question?

julio wrote:You can change it. Just go to audio...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”