Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Musical Jer
Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am

x

Questions about the graph editor.

To make this as painless as possible. I am going to post what I read in the FL Studio 9 manual, and then ask a few questions about it in the following sentences.

1. The Graph Editor can be used to control note panning (Pan). What is note panning? What is panning in general? Could you give me an example of both?

2. The Graph Editor can be used to control note release velocity (release). What is note release velocity? Could you give me an example of it?

3. The Graph Editor can be used to control cutoff (Filter cut). What is cutoff? Could you give me an example of it.

4. The Graph Editor can be used to control resonance (Filter res). What is resonance. Could you give me an example of it.

5. "These properties are particularly useful for adding motion to scores, such as filter sweeps or accents to rhythms." What does adding motion to scores mean? Could you give an example of it? What is a filter sweep? Could you give an example for it. What is accent to rhythm? Could you give an example of it?

I know I'm asking a lot in this post, but I really want to learn all this stuff. I feel like I've taken on quite a challenge in buying FL Studio 9. I don't regret it at all because I love music, and I love making original music for me, and everyone else to enjoy.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 am

x

Patterns 1, 2 & 4 match your questions. Pat...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Musical Jer
Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

x

1. Ok so I think I understand panning. It has s...

vic
Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 pm

x

Scott, Wouldn't it be great if FL shipped with...

Sensorium of Quinn
Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 pm

x

Actually, if they have time for such a way, tha...

Musical Jer
Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 pm

x

Ok I just got a totally radical new crazy idea,...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:16 am

x

Musical Jer wrote:1. Ok so I think I understand...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”