Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Irukandji
Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 pm

x

Playing Live with FL Studio

ok,,, so my live gig test last week did very well. i used my surround card and used two sessions of fruity out to the ch1 and ch2 of a club mixer and ran one output from a fruity to L+R Front and the other to the rear channel. this was all psytrance too by the way.

well.. the feedback was amazing and many people were amazed i was using fruity.

so... here is my new question, i would like to merge ALL my tracks together into just one FLP file and then get it ready for the live set prior to playing live and trying to mix like a DJ. as part of the live set, i will use a second fruity as a sampler to play my keyboard with to play tripped out sounds on the fly...

can anyone give me some help with an easy way to merge all my tracks into one FLP?

......or........

should i pre-edit and mix all the tracks into a single WAV file and play this using somthing like WinAMP and then use fruity as a live MIDI performance tool where i sample and mix other sounds over the top of my pre-recorded set?

please feel free to provide some feedback. the second method kind of feels like Milli Vanilli miming on stage at a concert... but it will give me more time to really get into mixing up extra sounds and samples to play over the top with my midi keyboard and work fruity as a real sampler / synth.

cheers for your suggestions,

Tr1nity

psycodeine
Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

x

Best advice would be to pre-render the parts to...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”