Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Pure_Bordem
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:06 am

x

General Question on Audio

Just a general question and thoughts on Fl Studio and Audio,

With the advent of FL Studio 9 I find the digital music creation aspect is by far the most advanced on the market as far as versatility and options available as compared to say Logic (although I have yet to test the new one) essentially I think we all find FL studio easy to work with. That being said, is there any indication on whether or not Image Line will start to pursue more into the audio aspect? It appears to me that most options we can possibly think of in regards to synths, samples, effects, and how we work with them have been addressed at this point (although the 10,000 spots we can change a track volume is a little annoying)

To me, if Fl Studio could incorporate multi track recording along with cross fades and other small details, it could be a true all in one DAW. ATM I know alot of people like to use Reaper and FL Studio since Fl Studio cant really do much audio minus a bit in Edison. This would of course probably mean a rethinking of how tracks are handled, sub mixes, inputs, etc. but im really not sure what more they can do on the DMC (digital music creation) side. Sure you can keep making synths and effects, but if there is integration with both synth and audio more like in Logic, DP, etc I don't see how anyone could say no.

Like I said, just thoughts and curious to see what the rest of community thinks.

PB

Kemmler
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 am

x

FL would be easier to work with audio-wise, IMO...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 am

x

...it's all on the to do list....right after go...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Pure_Bordem
Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 am

x

random with the brownies? hahah and woohoo for...

Pure_Bordem
Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm

x

ome of us however do recording and being able t...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”