Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NickProsul
Sat May 04, 2024 4:25 am

x

bad audio quality

I have been using fl studio for 3 years now and my tracks still don't sound good quality. This whole time I always kept thinking it is the way I'm mixing it or the plugins I are not good enough. It took me till now to realize there is FL studio support. The way I can describe the audio from my FL studio is it sounds really uncomfortable to the ear and muddy. It sounds muffled and like you are upstairs listening the the track and the speakers are playing from downstairs. or like you are simply listening to it from far away. It is like it is not playing the sound correctly. When ever I switch the audio between stereo and mono in the master mixer track it makes no difference. I did the same thing for individual sounds too and no difference. Also when I pan the sounds you can't hear a difference. I know I am using good quality sounds because I paid $500 for omni sphere so I know i got the good stuff. Whenever I look up fl studio videos on Youtube the quality compared to mine is completely different. And of course listening to songs on media platforms It is such an obvious difference from mine compared to theirs. I hope someone can help me with this because I am desperate. I will put a couple on my tracks below for what I am hearing and then just listen to any other song compared to mine. You will hear the difference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NickProsul
Sat May 04, 2024 4:50 am

x

Re: bad audio quality

Definitely listen in headphones too.

donkeytugger
Sat May 04, 2024 5:49 am

x

I'll politely advise that you don't upload that...

Shruard7
Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 am

x

not sure what the other guy means with the wav ...

donkeytugger
Sat May 04, 2024 7:25 am

x

"The other guy" means this; Recording 2024-05...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkeytugger
Sat May 04, 2024 7:45 am

x

Moving swiftly on.. The mixes are quite unbala...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”