Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
pheeleep
Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 am

x

Piano Roll Feature Request?

Currently in the Piano Roll window, we can select from a scroll down menu the instrument/sampler channel we want to edit in the piano roll.

The display, however, only visually shows the notes in the piano roll for instruments that are a part of the pattern that is currently selected.

If I select an instrument from this scroll down menu that has piano roll information, but not in the pattern that is currently selected, I am faced with an empty piano roll, with no visual data.

If I want to see the piano roll of an instrument channel that is in a different pattern, I have to first select the pattern ( in the step sequencer pattern scroll down menu or by clicking on a pattern in the playlist ) and then I have to right click the piano roll graph in the step sequencer to open the piano roll and visually see the notes to be able to modify them.

I was hoping for a way, directly from the piano roll window, to select any instrument/sampler channel that has active piano roll data, regardless of which pattern it's in.

I am pretty sure I can't do this already, but please correct me if I'm wrong...

nucleon
Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 am

x

A right click of the pattern number selector br...

Dion
Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 pm

x

Actually it's a quite good idea to have a patte...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”