Bassdrum 'clicks' occurring - anyone else as well?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sensorium of Quinn
Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 pm

x

Bassdrum 'clicks' occurring - anyone else as well?

This is not a complaint, just an informative observation.

The kicks sound fine and well when playing in 8th note actions or whole note placements when playing a measure.

But when there's an immediate 16th beat right after an 8th or wholenote beat kick, there's a type of 'click' which isn't present among the other times a kick sounds.

I've adjusted knobs for awhile in various positons to try and figure out how to eliminate this 'click' sound that occurs only when a 16th note action happens, but can't seem to eliminate it. Is there a way?

When applying the 'drive' knob up to a certain degree in intensity, it isn't as noticable. But I'm attempting to get a clean deep Kick without the distortion.

I really enjoy & absolutely love this plugin, the Bassdrum, yes, indeed very much.. but is there some way to eliminate that 'click' noise/sound I'm noticing?

Everything else about this plugin is honestly quite great in my personal opinion. I just Love how it gives such excellent variety, depth, and punch.

Maxx Claster, do keep up the fine works(and I hope there's a solution to what I'm talking about) Thx:)!

Sensorium of Quinn
Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

x

Re: Bassdrum 'clicks' occurring - anyone else as well?

It's hoped I relayed this .flp correctly... as ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”