Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lachra
Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 am

x

I just purchased GrossBeat! Timing pretty ironic on my part

I can't wait to indulge in it lol. We have been adding money to our account here on ImageLine, and now that we have just enough for GrossBeat.....
I have a freaking Sinus infection though, Ears have been Ringing past few days, and now they are stopping up, pressure has been building in my head and throat. I am sure some of you know how it is. (luckily the front part of my head isn't too bad . yet, little in the mornings, but mainly my ears, and tight neck, throat area)

Which brings me to a question for all of you.

How many of you all, finally received or acquired something you have wanted for a while, only to have something Ironic happen to where you can't enjoy it fully (or at all) for a while?
Something to the point of where, even though it is extremely annoying/disappointing, it almost makes you laugh at the irony?

For instance, I am a gamer, (had a 360 for a while) Preordered Halo 3 online several months in advance right, (last preorder I may ever do too). Several months later I Had my 360 die on me, So I scheduled the whole send it in to MS routine. Anyways, a few days later UPS shows up and hands me with his left hand, my copy of Halo 3 (yay). Well, in his right hand, he hands me the box (coffin we called it here) to send back my 360 to have it repaired, because it was having issues. (... not so yay)

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”