Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TEAELLE
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

x

help me with uploading to youtube?

I have an EP & a remix song I want to upload to youtube. I stopped using youtube a while ago cuz I don't really like it and it's f-ing hassles just to upload. But I need to do it right now.

So most stuff on youtube sounds dull and quite, and/or a bit distorted. How do I get a nice crisp HD sound? You know like when you hear a song by someone popular and it sounds so loud and crisp, even when you don't click 720p right away.

I don't want to hear an answer like "oh they can master a song nicer" because I'm past that stage, I know how to make a mix sound nice now adays.

Anywho.. I have this thing called IMuTube v1.2 and all you do is get a pic, get the song file, drag and drop em both into the plugin and it does everything for you and turns it into a perfect quality sound and takes seconds to upload. BUT half the time the pictures don't work, thus not allowing you to upload, OR it resizes the pictures all wacky. So I'm done with that.

I'm looking for a legit way to do this I'm hoping some of you here have some youtube uploading experience! I wish everything could be easy as soundcloud lol.

smcginty27
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

x

Re: help me with uploading to youtube?

Windows Live Movie Maker might work for you ht...

nucleon
Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 pm

x

For Windows Movie Maker I used these settings f...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm

x

No worries For my Camtasia video uploads I us...

AeonFlex
Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm

x

windows live is POO!!! It keeps DESTROYING my s...

Kaitav
Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

x

@Nucleon Amazing music sir.... fantastic beat ...

nucleon
Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

x

AeonFlex wrote:which one do you prefer uploadin...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”